Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Mom's Life 5 yrs ago

was going through boxes, found this list in a journal:

- Dishes - Clothes - Sweep - something Bronco (crappy car I had to
drive cause it was given to me)
Clear table - School - Car (I'm guessing this was my list of stuff to do.

Get up @ 4 w/ Neal (I'd get his stuff together)
Get him out b 5
5-6:30 AM
Dishes, Table
Clothes
6:30 - 7 Shower
7 Lola Bath 730 Lola Eat etc
try to get out by 745
815 - 545 work
get Lola
Be home by 630

630-10
630-730 Food Play w/ Lola - Neal
730-8 Get Lola ready for bed

8-10 something Xed out Neal School something illegible - looks like bus???
8-9 Neal (I'm guessing either spend time w/ him or get his stuff ready
for next day)
9-9:30 school

This is a schedule I made out. I never stick to a schedule so I doubt
that's exactly what I did, but that's a pretty general idea (except I
didn't always do 'school' - my house was actually somewhat clean at
that time because I didn't do school... and I was usuall up after 10
getting neal's stuff ready.... I slacked off on the housework though
sometime Neal was in Kentucky. I also remember spending a lot of time
before neal got home (though sometimes he didn't get home till after 8
or so) on the computer with Lola playing on the floor next to me, or
somewhere nearby.

No comments: