Monday, May 15, 2006

Mom

The director of after school care sent this:
"I asked Lola a few questions about her mom. Here are some of her
answers.

What kind of little girl was your mom?
Lola: obedient and she was nice

What does your mom do in her spare time?
Lola: I don't think she ever really gets time to herself and when she
does get some free time she usually spends it with me.

What would it take to make your mom perfect?
Lola: buy mo candy more, give me a later bedtime and most of all, let
me hug her all the time - plus she smells good.

If you could change one thing about your mom, what would it be?
Lola: I would let her buy me more candy.

I hope you had a great Mother's Day, you deserve it!"

it's funny. and I was hardly obedient and nice. lol. well-behaved -
maybe, obedient - certainly not. I love her perception that all my
free time is spent with her... it makes me feel good. it's not true,
but it makes me feel good. cause lately, I've felt like I'm not doing
good enough for my kids.

No comments: